Hardly we can find a person who didn’t like to browse Internet pages with stylish cars, trying to feel the speed and power, sitting at home! In order your passing time will be more colorful and bright, we decided to show you the list of the most powerful and high speed cars of our days. Let’s see what prefer monebags and just those who can’t imagine their life without speed.
Supercar Bugatti Veyron Super Sport with a capacity of 1.2 thousand horsepower reach speeds of about 430 km / h and is the fastest car on todays roads. The price paid – $ 2.4 million. There are also good cars of the same Company with perfect results in terms of speed: base version of Veyron accelerates to about 407 km, and the Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport “cabriolet” – up to 405 km / h maximum.
2. Hennessey Venom GT and Koenigsegg Agera R
Hennessey Venom GT: Speed 275mph (443km / h). Supercar is called a name of poisonous and dangerous snake. So, don’t lower your guard. Hennessey Venom GT, will be a serious competitor among famous supercars.
Koenigsegg Agera R capacity of 1.115 “horses”, with a maximum speed of 418 km / h and the price of $ 1.6 million. Other models of Koenigsegg are not as fast, but they can run on biofuel, making them environmentally friendly.
3. The third place is shared between two candidates.
SSC Ultimate Aero: This is one of the fastest cars. For 525 thousand dollars its owner receives SSC 6,3-liter eight-cylinder, 1180-horsepower engine, capable to accelerate to 273 miles per hour (437 km / h). For comparison, the “Concord” on takeoff develops 360 km / h.
True, SSC Ultimate Aero is promised to be released only in 25 copies. But for those who want to buy a car, limited production is not the only problem. In order to fuel your supercar, you will have to apply to the company-manufacturer – gasoline from conventional petrol station will kill the engine.
9ff GT9-R: After more than a year of waiting, we can finally evaluate the result of the German tuning company 9ff to create the fastest production car – the company officially released official information and photos of their offspring GT9-R. Supercar will be released in a limited edition of 20 copies and will be available for purchase worldwide.
Basic characteristics: 257 miles per hour (413 km / h), 0-100 for 2.9 seconds. 4.0-liter V6 engine with 1120 liters, the price is $ 695.000.
4. Saleen S7 Twin-Turbo: 248 miles per hour (399 km / h), 0-100 for 2.8 seconds. Aluminum V8 Engine with 750 hp., the price is $ 555.000.
5. Koenigsegg CCX: 245 miles per hour (394 km / h), 0-100 in 3.2 seconds. 806 liter V8 engine, the base price is $ 545.568.
6. McLaren F1: 240 miles per hour (386 km / h), 0-100 in 3.2 seconds. Engine BMW S70 / 2 V12 from 627 liters, the price is $ 970.000
7. Zenvo ST1: Before us is an engineering devil: tubular frame based design, adjustable chassis with double wishbone suspension and dampers Ohlins. Engine V8 with two valves per cylinder. But added a supercharged engine and driven supercharger, which explains the terrible power of 1104 hp and traction in 1430 N • m!
8. Gumpert Apollo: In 2009 at the Geneva Motor Show for the first time was presented a new version of one of the fastest cars in the world – Gumpert Apollo Speed, now it is available for everyone who is ready to “pay off” 300 000 euro. Apollo Speed creators say they wanted to give Apollo the best aerodynamic performance at this time not to hurt the aesthetics of the car.
Noble M600: 225 miles per hour (362 km / h), 0-100 in 3.7 seconds. Twin-turbocharged 4.4-liter V8 engine with 650 hp. The starting price is $ 330.000.
9. Aston Martin One-77: 220 miles per hour (354 km / h), 0-100 in 3.4 seconds. 7.3-liter V12 engine with 750 hp. Cost: $ 1,850,000.
9.Ascari A10: 220 miles per hour (354 km / h), 0-100 for 2.8 seconds. 5.0-liter BMW V8 S62 with 625 liters. Price: $ 650.000.
9.Lamborghini Aventador: keeps traditions. Its V12 roars wild and irresistibly drawn forward, its box just shoots transmissions, its mounting is tough to handle.
The bull “Aventador” got fame in 1993 in Zaragoza. But after the decision by the people in 2011, bullfights became just a history and “Aventador” was embodied in Lamborghini Aventador.
10. Tenth place in the list of the fastest cars in the world have shared just three supercars.
Pagani Zonda Cinque Roadster: 217 miles per hour (349 km / h), 0-100 in 3.4 seconds. AMG V12 engine that produces 678 liters. The price is $ 1,850,000. Shown in Geneva Pagani Zonda Roadster F claims to be “the fastest car without a roof in the world.” Speed, spontaneous and man-made, laid down in the name of a supercar, reminiscent of the wind from the Andes and one of the best drivers of “Formula 1”.
Ferrari Enzo: 217 miles per hour (349 km / h), 0-100 in 3.4 seconds. F140 V12 engine with 660 liters, the price is $ 670.000.
Jaguar XJ220: 217 miles per hour (349 km / h), 0-100 for 3.8 seconds. V6 engine with 542 liters, the price was $ 650.000.